2018/08/21

'The Monster Is Behind You'

"The Monster Is ALWAYS Behind You"

The metaphorical, figurative, non-material monster in your life is rage. Especially the sort that surge forth in moments that maybe it ought not do so. Rage is a terrible thing - it can eat you up from inside, but if you legit out at the wrong moment, the consequences can eat you alive. I'm an idiot that can't follow my own sage advice so I've had these moments where I came to blows with strangers over basically not much.The anger is always there, ready to explode. It is indeed the monster that's always behind me, ready to pounce forth.



So, yes, there's all that; but of course there may be moments in your life when there really is a monster right behind you.



If you haven't done so already, please go like my facebook page.

No comments:

Blog Archive