2018/08/27

'I'm Sad'

The Working Title Was 'I'm Fat (and I've Never Made Love)'

Sometimes people drive you crazy.

I used to have a friend. He is extremely personality disordered. I can't cope with his insanity, when I have other insane friends to whom I must attend. It's not my fault that he's fat; or that he's never been in love; or that he stalked a girl from church to church, suburb to suburb; that he held a flame for the wrong girl for ten years; that he was rejected not just by her, but by her whole church; and that he ended up grooming a girl in school he taught at; only to be rejected by her as well.

There were plenty of places where I offered the stop sign in red as advice, and each time he simply drove past that point, headlong into a series of personal disasters. Then one day he was the forty-year old virgin, years before the movie even came out. He became the original ranting right loony Incel dude - angry, fat, lonely and hateful.

It's hard to forgive somebody who is out to get you because they blame you for all their trouble.
What else's a man to do but write a song about it and lament. These are my lamentations about said ex-friend. The world being what it is, you probably know one of these kinds guys.




If you haven't done so already, please go like my facebook page.

No comments:

Blog Archive