2018/08/26

'Dungeon Dad'

The Criminally Insane Patriarch

Sometimes the new you read is so horrible you kind of have to get it into some kind perspective. Which is why I do tracks like this one, about Josef Fritzl of Austria, who imprisoned his own daughter for 25 years and repeatedly raped her, and much, much, worse along the way. It's pretty mind-warping stuff.



Sometimes people abreact to songs like this thinking that somehow I approve of this kind of behaviour. Quite to the contrary, I utterly disapprove of behaviour like this; and yet it needs to be commented upon with maximum derision and contempt.

If you're the sort to shoot the messenger, fine, shoot away, but I'm telling you right here you'd be shooting at the wrong guy. It might make you feel better to shoot at me, but that's just your own problem. The real problem is that there are many, many criminally insane assholes like this all over the world. Just look it up. Then have a deep think if you really think I'm promoting this kind of shit behaviour.

Really. I mean it.




If you haven't done so already, please go like my facebook page.

No comments:

Blog Archive