2018/08/13

Temporarily Back With 'Cocaine Friends'

I Know, I Know. It's Been A While But things Have Changed

I won't go in too deeply the reason for it. Yes, I'm totally over dealing with Google, but it's so big you have to deal with it.

The story goes like this.

I've been releasing music over the last year, all of which I've noted in the discography page. In most part I've relied upon iCompositions.com to be the place where I park all the legacy recordings and left it at that, but iCompositions retired as of 11 August 2018, so now there has to be a new place to park all this stuff.



I've had big think about it, and it comes down to something simple - it's hard to beat Google as the place to store information - and so I'm gradually moving my entire music back catalog, over to Youtube.

*ugh*

But that's life in the digital 21st Century. So say hello to the series of songs that came out as 'Kitsches of Pain'.



Oh, and I forgot to say, I missed you all.
If you haven't done so already, please go like my facebook page.

No comments:

Blog Archive