2004/03/17

Welcome dear friends to the blog with no purpose.
Well, it does have a purpose and it is to create a forum where some of us can just vent and push our petty agendas and knock bad movies and what have you. However, generally speaking I won't be commenting on just sport or just movies or just politics. It's going to be a weird admixture and I promise to keep it going as long as I can.

A few months back David Brew and I came to the conclusion that if we wanted to have some say in the world, we just had to get up and say it. Given the way the world is today, I figured a blog might start something. I could be proven wrong, but it depends on who gets here and says what.
Anyway, hope you enjoy and visit often.

Oh yeah, don't forget to occasionally gratuitously click on the ads. It helps out the folks at blogger.

- Art Neuro

No comments:

Blog Archive