2004/03/21

Name Change
I've changed the name of this blog to keep reminding myself of:
1) who we are;
2) what we're about;
3) where we want to go.
I decided this after David Brew posted up his reminder that we shouldn't be fooled by the smoke, and his rather dour response to my sad little quip about opiates. Okay, this is who we are this is who have always been.

It's sobering to think Vicki Jordan had us pegged as early as 1985, but then it's not a bad description. However, under this umbrella, I think we can keep being who we are and discuss what is interesting to the most of us. Kudos to Vicki, belatedly, but once more.
That's not to say I'm never posting up something to do with Lisa-Marie Presly or anything, because Vicki, I think, would have liked that.

- Art Neuro

No comments:

Blog Archive