2005/01/11

Well, That Didn't Take Too Long
Randy Johnson, the private and surly man with a 98mph Slider was on his way to his physical check up with the Yankees when he had his first dust-up with the New York media.

``Get out of my face, that's all I ask,'' Johnson said, according to a video of what occurred, which was posted on the station's Web site. ``No cameras,'' Laveroni said.

``Don't get in my face,'' Johnson then said. ``I don't care who you are. Don't get in my face.''
``I'm just taking a picture,'' said the cameraman, identified by the station as Vinny Everett. Responded Johnson: ``Don't get in my face, and don't talk back to me, all right.''

This is most unfortunate, yet hilarious. I love the bit where he said, "don't talk back to me, all right."
All right. Just strike out 300+ guys again this year Randy, win the World Series and all is forgiven. :)

- Art Neuro

No comments:

Blog Archive