2004/08/22


Rodney Van Buizen celebrates his homer
This tiny little pickie is the only image I could source of the Australian baseball team who scored an 'Olympic Record' victory against the Netherlands. As it tunrs out it's a picture of Rodney Van Buizen. Rodney made an appearane in my video for Classroom Video 'The Biomechanics of Throwing' 2 years ago. He's a very understated kind of fellow who works out at the NSW Sports Institute down in Narrabeen Lakes in the Northern off-season. Like all the other elite athletes there, he drives a dirty big HSV V8 Commodore muscle machine.

I once saw Matt Rogers of the NSW Waratahs do a handbrake turn on the gravel carppark there in his V8 Muscle Machine as I waited for Rodney to show up. Apart from that, I have no special thoughts to relate about that scene.

- Art Neuro

No comments:

Blog Archive