2008/05/14

Fantasy Teams Report

Combat Wombats - I'm Leading!
It never lasts long but I'm leading the decrepit, out-of-whack edition of the Jack Kerouac Memorial League this year. The amazing part? Somebody else picked up Alex Rodriguez plus other stars off the waiver wire, and I'm still managing to stay ahead of that team. It's smoke and mirrors, but at this point, I'm in front. It won't last.

Ligers - I'm Bottoming Out
Truly pathetic. I blame it all on Brian Cashman.
I drafted Phil Hughes, Ian Kennedy and Joba Chamberlain. Well, that got me an ERA of 9.00+ in 12 starts. That'd do my ERA and WHIP in for the rest of the year. My batting has been horrific. I had Adam Dunn and Bill Hall as my power threats, and they batted on the Mednoza line. I'm partly scrambling for some starts but really, I won't be able to shave 1 run off the ERA in the rest of the year, so I'm already cooked. So much for a Top 3 finish.

Zoot Allures - I Suck And I Don't Know How
The CBS league is deep and meaningless. I don't even know how my players are doing relative to the league. It's a total mystery because I can't find out how the league is being scored at al. As such, I don't mind coming last. I sure won't be back for it next year. It's a disaster area.

AFL - Barry Hall, You Schmuck!
I don't have Barry Hall, but I still think he's a Schmuck for taking himself out of a quarter of the season. As such, all I can say is my team sucks again and there's never anything I could do to rectify it because of the restrictive league rules. It is pretty crappy. *Ugh*.

No comments:

Blog Archive