2004/06/08

Busy, Busy, Busy
This is probably a good thing that I have so much to get through. I'm learning Final Cut Pro; I've started cutting 'Key Psycho'; I have to check the script again for publication; I still have to search for a job; I'm really snowed under here.
So apologies to our regular readers if I haven't written regular in the past week. This situation will continue for some more weeks as I get my head around Final Cut Pro AND my film.

There's been little exciting news on in the space front as well.
Ronald Reagan passed away at 93. The Yankees are winning, Derek Jeter seems to be out of his slump but has now missed three games with a groin injury (helping my fantasy baseball teams greatly in the fortnight). Some young dufus won the French Open; Harry Potter III is slaying them at the box offices; Brad Fittler may make a return to the NSW Stae of Origin side (does anybody care any more?); They've caught terror suspects in Australia; The Earth spins, the Sun shines... Life goes on. :)

- Art Neuro

2 comments:

DaoDDBall said...

I'm told truck drivers take amphetamines to avoid sleep. But then I don't read truck driver posts.

Art Neuro said...

That might be cute though. A Truck Driver Blog:
"Drove to Lithgow today. The sunset was beautiful, but maybe it was just the speed screwing with my nervous system."
"Driving into Tamworth, I was horny as f*ck. but all the hookers were taken because of the Tamworth Country Music Festival. Had to make do with a graefruit with a slit in it - That's right 'Overnite Sensation'."
"Broken Hill cracks me up. It reminds me of one huge pair of unwashed buttocks. I guess that's why they call it Broken Hill."

Maybe? :)

Blog Archive