2005/06/03


This Month's Musical Special - 'Satellite City': Live At The Manning Bar (1989)
Back in *gulp* 1989, Chris and I were in a band 'Satellite City' with Michelle Z on vocals and Henri the Wolf on drums. A couple of cassette tape recordings have survived to this day and I have mastered them on the Apple Macintosh because... I can and I know how.

So this month I'm posting up a selection from 2 gigs that some of you may have actually attended - we certainly didn't play many. It's a small miracle there's any documentation around today. I think the music was good, the musicianship was passable and it deserved a wider hearing than it got. I hope you click my badge on the right column to drop by my iComposition artist page and have a listen. I'll be putting them up every couple of nights under the genre 'other'.

I forgot to mention:
I've been meaning to put this up for a month and kept forgetting. If you want to play mp4 files on Windows Media Player and can't, then check out this link provided by James.

- Art Neuro

No comments:

Blog Archive