2019/01/17

'Just As You Like It'

It's A New Year!

It always comes around, so after a while you wonder if it's worth the celebrations, but I was buried neck deep in it this year. One thing that does happen as you get older is you get a better sense of humour about it.

Anyway, I hope you all had a good one. I've been dragged away again in a way I never expected, but I'm back again, posting up these links.

There will be a new Art Neuro album coming out on 30th January 2019. Yes, that kept me very busy as well. It's all the old songs from the dark ages. I won't divulge just how old, but ... they're old. The recordings themselves are new, and the songs themselves have had a polish, and yet, they are the original songs from a long time ago.

Stay tuned!

In the mean time, here's a song about the ambivalence some people feel about love. The truth is, every moment is precious so if you feel love, you should just go express it. The rest of it is social niceties and manners and customs - and really, those things are not as as important as the love you feel.



If you haven't done so already, please go like my facebook page.

No comments:

Blog Archive