2018/09/26

'I Told My Therapist About You'

Well, You Would Too If It Happened To You

There's some guy out there with a page on Facebook with the very same name. It's a pretty funny page. I saw the very name of the page and thought, "good heavens, that's exactly it, isn't it?"

Like it or lump it, some people are simply too traumatic to be around, and if you spend any amount of time with them, the trauma just grows. I could have written about my lousy ex-boss at the lighting company, who indeed was a class AAAAA asshole... (yes Iain Reed, I mean you, you fuckhead),

...but I'd rather not write about that.

As it turns out, I didn't really have a specific person in mind, or for that matter a scenario that would cause trauma, so I made one up and that ended being in the song. Note, I don't actually say what the traumatic event actually is, in the song, but you can well imagine it has something to do with mass murder and mayhem.



If you haven't done so already, please go like my facebook page.

No comments:

Blog Archive