2014/09/17

I'm Back!

It's Official - In As Much As You Can Be With Blogging

It took a while but I've imported across the stuff from the wordpress incarnation of the blog on to here. I've also imported the 'Flaming Horses' material as well as the 'Spacefreaks' blog of old. You can now go through ALL of the things I've blogged about for a decade, backed up with google search.

Blogging is a weird thing where you generate content for no real reason other than to keep track of your own thinking. Having done it for as long as I have, I get to traipse down memory lane with a bit more forensic accuracy about my thinking. This is a good thing. The bad thing is discovering that maybe you haven't become smarter at all.
Anyway... Here's to more blogging.

I still doubt I'll make any money but hey, if you want to help me out, you know what you have to do.

No comments:

Blog Archive