2004/10/20

Telemedicine
If somebody gets sick on the Internaitonal Space Station, what do they do? Well, they've been working on that problem, and here is an article about the present state of affairs.

Feeling Sick
I'm feeling a little under the weather at the moment as the season has hit a reverse gear back into winter this week. As a man by the name of Cyran used to say on my baseball team, "Faaaaaaaaark'.

Yanks Lose Yet Again
It's that kind of year. After winning 3 straight, they've now lost 3 straight to the Boston Red Sox. I don't know why, I don't know how. All I know is that they're just not hitting with Runners In Scoring Position anymore.
Game 7 is on tomorrow. Once again, as a man by the name of Cyran used to say on my baseball team, "Faaaaaaaaark'.

- Art Neuro

No comments:

Blog Archive