2008/01/01

My New Years' Resolution

I Gotta Write More
That's it.
Well, That, and try to make shitload of money, but I always resolve to do so and never manage it, so I don't know why I keep trying. I guess one day I will.
Other than that I'm going to keep following my bliss and all that stuff.

What's on the cards? I'm frantically working on a first-words-to-paper draft of 'Crashing By Design'. This will take another week as I'm sort of half way through the process, having had a fire lit up my backside by the FTO people ("That's you, MW, I'm comin' to gitcha!").

I'm also working on a manuscript for a book called 'Happiness Is Easy'.
Take it from me, writing this thing isn't, but I'm sort of wading into that process in my spare time. It's going to be a self-help book parody full of irony, sarcasm, and hopefully witticisms.

I'll probably write some songs, but I probably won't record as much this year as I want to go back to more film. 3 years hiatus is long enough. I might even pen a short MiniDV/HDV type feature and go for that once more. Not that I have any plots for it as such. But it's good to think of thee things.
Anyway, the vow this year is to be more productive with the writing thing. Gotta get back to it, you know, like some Beat Gen writer on Benzedrine. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive