2007/05/07

Quick Shots

My Song Of The Week - 'QVB'

I recorded this old song from my youth. It's hard to explain the circumstances today, but it's essentially about wavering affections.
Check it out.

Fantasy League Blues - AFL Style
My AFL Team has shot to the bottom quarter in a 16 team league in a mere 3 rounds. considering I was at the top of th table at the completion of Round 3, one might ask, "what happened?" 3 straight unlucky losses would do it, boys and gals. From here on in, it's a mystery what will transpire in this league. Oh well.

Fantasy League Blues - MLB Style
My phenom-laden Combat Wombats are running in the middle pack. I don't really know where I can improve my team, other than wait for the retun of Felix Hernandes and Philip Hughes.
I've given up on Alex Gordon this year. He might be the next George Brett, but it ain't happening this year by the look of things. David Wright has played like the definition of crap. Other than that, Jeter's been a rock, Brian McCann has been okaay and Adam Dunn has been awesome.

No comments:

Blog Archive