2006/11/29

Key Psycho

It's Done
Yep, it's finally finished.
After all this time, I managed to finish the damn thing.
I didn't think it would take this long, but it did. I would have liked it if people who volunteered their help actually followed through on their promises; as it was, each of those stages fell to me to fix. So this is the first time I have not only written and directed a piece, I've also edited it, done the special effects, the credits, as well as sound postproduction and music. It's daft, but true. What's even more extraordinary is that I did all of the post-production on what is ostensibly my home computer.
Thank you Mr Jobs.

1 comment:

Avon Brandt said...

Congratulations Art :-)
I'm impressed, and I'm really looking forward to seeing Key Psycho.
Any thoughts on when and where
it might be screened?

Blog Archive