2006/11/20

Blog Entry Of The Day

I had a pretty out-going weekend; walked around town carrying a tripod and camera to the tune of about 20kms.

I am now working on the finishing touches of 'Key Psycho' That's right after 30months, I'm finally closing in on the deal. The things that are left undone are getting undone. By the 30th of November, I will have this sucker all tied up. It's taken me 3 weeks to do all the music cues, but I'm getting there. I need to re-do the credits, and then do end-credits music, and then final mix the whole thing - I'm into the final stretch of this thing. I'm going to be free!!!!

My advice to everybody out there: Don't ever try and post-produce an entire film on our own. It taxes the mind and spirit.

1 comment:

Avon Brandt said...

Congratulations Art :-)
I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie!

Blog Archive