2005/04/09

Blogger Bum Out
For the last 2 days Blogger has eaten my posts. I should know better than to write directly into blogger, but you know how it is; you expect the technology to work. :)

So in the best interest of this blog, here are some stories I wanted up but got lost.

1. A conferene of scientists in Colordao about the future paths of Space Exploration.
2. The Condition of Man's Closest Relatives - they're going extinct faster than we thought.
3. Getting to the Bottom - Drilling down the Earth's crust until we hit the mantle.

As usual, I had glib comments for all of these, but feel free to come up with your own. :)

Music Update
For 10 years I have been muttering about recording a surf guitar version of Yellow Magic Orchetsra's 'Technopolis'. Well, I've done it now. it will go up onto iCompositions some time later this month after I finish with the current project.
It was gas doing it.

Key Psycho Update
This is tunring into my daily nightmare. Terry P the soundman is once again incommunicado. This time he doesn't have the Tsunami as his alibi/excuse. :)
Don't ask me how this happens. I keep getting out of touch with this man; so I have no report on how the sound post-production is going. It's a real drag. On a better note, Jim McCrudden is scheduled to finish his Bernard Hermann-inflected score on the 20th of this month.
Will this project never end? :)

Jack Kerouac Memorial League Fanatasy Baseball Update
I'm coming fourth. Just as I thought, my pitching is a problem. I've had shaky starts from everybody except Mike Mussina and pick-up Scott Kazmir who is pitching for me instead of the injured Mark Prior. Like the Yankees last year, I'm short of a dominant Ace. Oh well.

Now if Blogger eats this post, I'm going to scream.

- Art Neuro

No comments:

Blog Archive