2016/01/05

Quick Shots - 05/Jan/2016

Merch!

You can now go get yourself an Art Neuro teeshirt. Just follow the link.
I've also put it up on the top right hand side. After years of not really believing in this kind of thing, I've decided I'd give it a go.

It's a limited time offer. I'm not going to keep this thing out there forever and a day. It's just so you guys can go wear a teeshirt that nobody else has, and be pretty smug about it. It works, I know because I have limited edition teeshirts that will never be produced again, and I get to enjoy the special kind of smug when I get to explain, "well let me tell you about this shirt..."
Plus, by buying one you'll be supporting this blog. Really, you would be.

Sometime in the near future, I'll arrange for some hoodies too.

Releasing A Couple Of Singles

Yes, I'll be putting out couple of tracks through iTunes and Amazon. The first of the two is 'Dejah Thoris', which will be released on the 15th January, and the the second one will be "It's Okay It's Peachy", which will be released the 22nd of January.
It's a digital only release. It's not like I've made physical CDs of these things. They'll be there for downloading.

I'll post up the links when it's all official and out.

No comments:

Blog Archive