2012/07/31

Quick Update 30/Jul/2012

It Never Rains, It Pours

Just briefly... I'm off reading a whole bunch of stuff and so I have so little time to blog at the moment. Ever since the AFTRS 40th, I've been hounded by things to read and digest; which is kind of interesting.

It's been quiet on the film front for a quite a long while, and suddenly there's this on-rush of projects that people are unleashing upon my poor little mind. I hadn't exactly counted on this happening, but now that it has, I guess I'm firmly back in the biz, even though I'm yet to earn a penny from it just yet.

The upshot of that is that I'm less able to write lengthy entries. I apologise for that. I'm sure I'll be back to keep the regular blogging thing going eventually; but I don't know when that is going to be. Don't worry, it inevitably happens.

No comments:

Blog Archive