2009/09/15

I'm Working On...

A Novella For An Omnibus

I haven't done the sort of writing that gets you in literary journals for a while. Make that 14 years. I gave it away when I decided to concentrate on screenwriting, except the screenwriting market has dried up in Australia so it's off to doing something I can control - namely writing a project that ends in print as opposed to oblivion, which is the usual case with screenwriting in this country. It's a bleeding miracle anybody is a full member of the Writers' Guild under the age o 45.

I don't feel like I want to talk about what the novella is about but I do want to say it's going to take me away from this blog for a while. My posts will be more sporadic. I'll be back in full swing once I get the first draft done. By then I'm hoping the Yankees to have won the World Series. If they haven't, you WILL hear from me. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive