2008/06/20

My Song Of The Week

How Many More Times

I've been working on this version for a few months now. Once again it features the amazing vocals of Dave M. from England.

Some technical notes...
The guitar riff parts are double-tracked Left & Right and were done on my Strat. Yes, if there is such thing as a very un-Led-Zep guitar, it's a Fender Stratocaster, but I thought I had to do something pretty different on some level to make my take on Zep stand out a bit as being different.

The middle section is a radical departure from the original. I tried to do something more like the original but I found it nigh impossible to pretend to be jamming. So I counted the bars and arranged something instead. What really makes it for me is how Dave M. tackles this part, so check it out!

Here it is.

No comments:

Blog Archive