2007/03/28

Quick Shots

Sorry Guys
I've been busy lately so naturally, this blog kind of hit the bottom of my priorities.
I've barely managed to record 1 cover song in the last few weeks. It's a cover of the Who's 'The Real Me' off Quadrophenia:

Here's the Link.
I noticed that there's a film called 'Reign O'er Me' coming out soon and one of the plot elements involves a guy who relates back to his misspent youth through 'Quadrophenia'. It's been getting panned but I suspect I'd really like it anyway - even if it features Adam Sandler in a serious dramatic role.

I'm working on a a version of 'I Am The Walrus' so stay tuned. Hopefully when the MLB season gets underway and things settle down a bit I can post some more.

Hicks Pleads Guilty
It probably means very little to those who place a priority in getting him home, but the fact that he did plead guilty kind of sends the message that those who stood to accuse him were right; and that's the way it's going to go down in the history books. He was a terrorist wannabe, which is bad enough in most people's books.

If it weren't for the fact that John Howard is smiling about it, I'd feel pretty comfortable about that. In my opinion, it still doesn't excuse the behaaviour of our Government, or the US military; but he is who he is, as advertised and as charged, after all's been said and done. I can live with that.

No comments:

Blog Archive