2005/08/17

Getting Suspended

Hard To Believe
I've been suspended from iComposiions. I have no idea why. I didn't get an e-mail notification as to why. There isn't exactly an 'appeals' process. So I'm off the site until the 19th of this month, after which i recall from their Terms of Service that I get a review or something.

Well, this sucks. In all my time on the net, I've never been suspended from any site. I figure at worst I'm an average, jocular contributor who avoids flame-wars with strangers, so I think this is kind of strange. The worst part is, I don't recall doing anything that contravenes their inadequate TOS. So who knows maybe it's the FATMAN again, in which case I'm going to have to draft a letter to iCompositions explaining the sordid details.

I'm not impressed, and now I'm thinking I should find somewhere else to post stuff.
I told you their site was creepy.

No comments:

Blog Archive