2004/04/28

Still doing
My job was supposed to end yesterday, but for reasons known only to gremlins in the machine, (the On-Line editing computer to be precise) I'm still hanging at my place of work. Bit of a joke in that the last 3 weeks have been spent clocking up hours waiting for this machine to get fixed and lo, it's still f*cked. So I'm probably going to put in another fortnight andf then will I join the true ranks of the unemployed. The weird thing is I don't know how I feel about any of this. I keep applying for jobs and never hear back, i keep ringing people for freelance work, but never hear back. It's all a bit scary.
Then, there's a voice in my head that says, "It's not as if you live in (fill in your favourite war-torn-third-world nation here)".
Ya.

- Art Neuro

No comments:

Blog Archive